Universal Parks Specialist
My name is Kayleigh, I am a lover of volleyball, dogs, hiking, and Disney!
My family trips growing up consisted of road trips to Las Vegas and Disneyland. As I grew older we ventured to Disneyworld and Universal Studios. We now travel every other year to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.
Every trip is a new adventure. I absolutely love sharing Disney with my kids and watching them grow in the park.
My favorite park is Magic Kingdom. I love the anticipation of waiting outside the park waiting for the rope drop, the smell of Main Street USA, and the glow of Cinderella’s Castle first thing in the morning.
My Top 5 Memories:
1. Riding Space Mountain with my grandma when I was 15
2. Watching my daughter get chosen for the Wand Experience at Olivander’s Wand Shop in Diagon Alley at Universal Studios
3. Riding Splash Mountain with my 4-year-old daughter in 2019
4. Riding The VelociCoaster with my 8-year-old in 2021
5. Date night with my husband in EPCOT at Biergarten in Germany
We love to travel during the holiday season. One of our family traditions is park hopping to see the Christmas Trees and Gingerbread Houses.
My best advice to those traveling to Disney… Take your time to take it all in!