Looking to go to Iceland but don't know how much to expect to spend? Here are a few times. Iceland is far from a budget destination, and prices vary depending on the time of year you visit, with the peak summer months tending to be much more expensive than the quieter winter months.
A mid range hotel room will generally be in the region of $80 – $150 a night, and this will often include breakfast.
Car hire costs will vary depending on the type of vehicle you hire. Ex
Pros of Renting a Car
1. You can go where you want to go (well, if weather allows).
2. You can choose the time schedule and change as much as you want.
3. You can make extra stops here and there.
4. It is usually cheaper.
5. More chances to meet locals. Cons of Renting a Car
1. You might miss out on spots you didn’t know were worth stopping at.
2. A guide will not be there to tell you knowledge about the locations you visit.
3. You might spend longer finding location
Save this list for your trip to Iceland. We are counting down 10 of the oldest and most beautiful churches to photograph on this extraordinary island… Baenhusid in Nupsstadur around 1650 (the base could be even older), Grof at Hofdastrond: 167080, Holadomkirkja cathedral in Hjaltadalur: 1763, Videyjarkirkja church in Videy island: 1774, Landakirkja church in Heimaey island: 1778, Domkirkjan cathedral in Reykjavik: 1796, Bessastadakirkja church, at the seat of the President of